edit: yellow too!
A downloadable asset pack
This pack included a lot of characters and animations. Here are the details:
- The shaman can cast magic and summon the Imp demon.
- The Hero Demon can be moving attack and cast the magic (like call the stone spike) as well as it can cast projectile.
- The Destroyer can cast ultimate which will make AOE damage.
- You can see a lot of included effects. I made this so you can allow the boss to cast more magic.
Included PNG files that can easy to import to any engine.
Pixel size 32px-48px
- If you purchase my first asset, you will see this asset is coming a bit late. Because I was busy working some freelance projects. I'm still want to focus on making assets.
- The next asset will be skeleton & dungeon which will have skeleton warrior, skeleton archer, skeleton mage, skeleton king...etc
Making this quality asset requires a lot of time and effort! However, we love this and want to do more and more to bring more choice, more helpful to indie game developers to get game assets with small budgets.
- Use this asset on your game and sell your game. Credits are welcome but not required!
- Resell the asset. Or edit then resell the asset!
This is my second premium pack. It will be perfect to be enemies for the first asset.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
edit: yellow too!
It looks pretty cool!
I think that I'll buy that pack when I start making 2D platformer
demon_claw\demon_claw_red\attack2_4.png file broken!!!
Thank you for report! I will check and update fix file quickly!
Hi, I just updated the broken file. Could you check it?
I am very sorry to say it but those a quacking awesome!
Great asset to add on to the character pack that you have.
I wish you had added death animations to the imp, shaman, tanker and destroyer.
Hi, Currently you can use the fall back as they are just like the death animation. (backward death while the dead animation on other character is forward death)
I'll consider adding death animations soon when I have more time as I'm working on new assets.